Best Places To Get Coffee in Owensboro
What places have the best coffee in Owensboro? I found my top five and along with finding the top five I'll also tell you what is the best coffee to get! Check it out.
I can't get through my day (especially morning) without coffee. Most days I drink a TON of coffee here at the station and when I'm outside of the office I usually have some with me. So where in Owensboro can you find the best coffee? There are lots of places I like. So lets take a look in no particular order.
- Starbucks Coffee - It's gotta be the Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks.... The huge one.
- Dunkin Donuts - The Dunkaccino. A coffee and hot chocolate blend? COME ON... GET ME MORE!!
- Great Harvest - I actually just had this the other day on the CB Radio Show. Our buddy Greg stopped by with a very simple Medium Blend cup of Joe and I was all about it. Delicious!!
- The Creme - Where do I start? The Judo Chop is where I start... It's incredible. If you need something to wake you up in the morning then you need to get to Second Street in Owensboro for a Judo Chop... It's incredible.
- Dream A Latte - My favorite of the three blends from Dream a Latte is the Wake Me Up blent. I love Guatemalan coffee. YUM. This was also featured on the CB Radio Show a couple weeks ago with out friend Amanda Owen. It's delicious coffee for an incredible cause! Get more info about the Dream Team!!