Black Friday Study: Evansville Ranked #18 Most Affordable Place in Indiana to Buy a Car
The automotive buyer intelligence firm Autolist.com today released a study in advance of Black Friday shopping that ranks Evansville the #18 most affordable place to buy a vehicle in Indiana during the holiday week.
The study, which draws on over 76 million vehicles and 4.5 billion unique data points across vehicles of all makes and models nationwide, shows that used vehicles in Evansville are on average $314 more than the Indiana average. In addition, Autolist.com ranks Indiana the #42 most affordable place to buy a car in the nation, with average prices $732 above the national average.
In terms of specific vehicles, Autolist.com’s study points to the Cadillac CTS being the most affordable vehicle in Evansville, with prices $1,407 below the Indiana average.
According to the study, the top 5 most affordable models in Evansville are:
- Cadillac CTS, $1,407 below the state average
- BMW 5 Series, $1,290 below the state average
- Buick LaCrosse, $1,147 below the state average
- Buick Encore, $1,108 below the state average
- BMW 3 Series, $966 below the state average
Autolist.com's study also provides the most affordable in-state and national rankings for vehicles and locations. Among the results:
Top 5 Most Affordable Vehicles in Indiana
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class, $993 below the national average
- Chevrolet Volt, $844 below the national average
- Toyota Tacoma, $842 below the national average
- Nissan Titan, $512 below the national average
- Infiniti G37, $497 below the national average
Top 5 Most Affordable Locations in Indiana
- Hammond, $471 below the state average
- Gary, $447 below the state average
- Noblesville, $435 below the state average
- Fort Wayne, $340 below the state average
- Fishers, $310 below the state average
Top 5 Most Affordable States
- Florida, $835 below the national average
- Rhode Island, $616 below the national average
- Ohio, $459 below the national average
- New York, $452 below the national average
- Massachusetts, $439 below the national average
As a result, there is an opportunity for people to save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on their next vehicle by taking advantage of geographic differences in used vehicle prices.
Author: Autolist.com (www.Autolist.com) is based in San Francisco and is the fastest growing mobile focused new and used car search engine. With the top rated automotive apps in the Google Play and iOS App Stores, the company is leading the way for consumers looking to research, find and buy their next vehicle across their devices and on the web.