By the Numbers: A Country Christmas at Gaylord Opryland Resort [Facts]
Did you ever wonder how many Christmas lights it takes to light up Gaylord Opryland Resort each November and December? Did you ever wonder how many pounds of ice it takes to bring Ice! to life? Do you have any idea how many visitors come to Gaylord Opryland to celebrate Christmas? We have broken down the numbers for you right here at WBKR and you are going to be amazed! There's no wonder the days at Gaylord Opryland are merry and bright. Check this out!
A Country Christmas at Gaylord Opryland Resort: By the Numbers!
• 2.3 million holiday lights
• 1 million visitors to the resort during the holidays each year
• 15,000 poinsettias
• 15 miles of green garland
• 10 miles of hand-tied, red ribbon
• 48-foot-tall Christmas tree
• 1.5 million pounds of real snow at Arctic Plunge Snow Tubing
• 2+ million pounds of ice for signature ICE! attraction
• Nearly 7,000 giant blocks of colored ice
• 40 ice artisans from Harbin, China
For more information about Gaylord Opryland's Country Christmas, CLICK HERE!