Free Tax Prep Locations In Owensboro [SCHEDULE]
It is tax time! There are a number of locations offering free tax preparations in Owensboro before the April 18th deadline.
- Audubon Area Community Service (1800 W. 4th Street)-Tuesdays 3p.m.- 6 p.m.
- Elizabeth Munday Center (1650 W. 2nd Street)- Tuesdays 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- H.L. Neblett Center (801 W. 5th Street)- Wednesdays 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Heritage Park H.S. (3361 Buckland Square) Tues., Thurs., & Fri. 3 p.m.- 6 p.m.
- OCTC (1501 Frederica Street) Tues. & Thurs. 1 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- St. Joseph & Paul (514 E. 4th Street) Thursday 2 p.m.- 6 p.m.
- St. Pius (3512 E. 6th Street) Saturdays 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Trinity High School (10510 Main Cross Street) Mondays 3 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Each location will conclude their free tax prep service different dates. Contact each location separately for more information.