Make Dinner a Sweet Surprise – Honey Drizzle Pan Fried Pork Chop Recipe
I made these for dinner last night and I had to share the deliciousness with you!
Honey Drizzle Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2-4 tablespoons finely graded Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup Panko
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- Sprinkle chops with cheese, salt and pepper on both sides. Be generous!
- Heat 1/8 cup EVOO in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Ceramic pans work the best!!
- Mix egg and water well. Mix panko, flour, nutmeg, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper in a second bowl.
- Dip chops in egg mixture then Panko mixture.
- When oil is well heated through, reduce to medium. You can tell because the oil is more liquid.
- Sautee on both sides until golden brown. Add oil as necessary and turn pan for distributed heat.
- Before serving, drizzle honey over the top!
- Serve warm!