Owensboro Man Treated for Second-Degree Burns After E-Cig Battery Explosion [VIDEO]
I saw something on TV out of the corner of my eye and I wasn't sure what I was seeing. But, yep, a man's pocket appeared to be on fire.
And it was.
Owensboro's Josh Hamilton was in a Shell Station when his e-cig exploded in his pocket.
WFIE's Jonathan McEmber reports that he was treated for second-degree burns at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital.
The story was even picked up by Nashville's WSMV-TV.
Take a look:
&nWSMV Channel 4 bsp;