Townsquare Media Evansville/Owensboro Looking to Hire New Market President [Resume Upload]
Townsquare Media is looking for a Market President for our Evansville, Indiana/Owensboro, Kentucky, cluster.
• The successful candidate will direct and coordinate activities of radio stations and other assets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors: Oversee sales department, programming, promotions and engineering
• Preparing and managing the fiscal budget
• Manage the overall direction of the market
• Manage personnel engaged in departments such as sales, programming, engineering, and administrative department.
• Observe activities to ensure compliance with government regulations • Confer with owners or company senior management to discuss station policy and administrative procedures
• Proven ability to recruit, to lead, to motivate, to coach and train others and achieve revenue results
• Experience in media or digital sales management in the role of General Manager, General or Local Sales Manager with a proven and documentable track record of exceeding budgets and outperforming the marketplace
• Experience in creating and selling multi-media programs incorporating digital, mobile, and event opportunities
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.