TOWNSQUARE MEDIA GENERAL CONTEST RULES:
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA invites listeners to participate in our many contests. We ask that all contestants adhere to the following general rules:
1. Contestant must have a valid social security number and age requirements depend on each contest’s specifics.
2. Contestant is limited to one prize per household and/or address and can win only once on any TOWNSQUARE MEDIA OF EVANSVILLE, INC station (WDKS, WGBF-AM/FM, WJLT, WKDQ) every thirty (30) days. If you or anyone in your household wins a prize valued at $1,000 or more, you will not be eligible to participate in another TOWNSQUARE MEDIA contest for three months; $4,500 or more, you will not be eligible for another contest for one year.
3. No purchase necessary to win. No substitutions for prizes. Only one prize will be awarded.
4. Applicable taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
5. Employees of TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, its agents, sponsors, other media outlets, affiliates and their families are not eligible to participate in any contest.
6. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA is not responsible for loss of service to contest number from telephones and cellular phones due to overload, busy signals, hang-ups, disconnection or any other reason that may prevent any individual from completing his/her call.
7. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA reserves the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to TOWNSQUARE MEDIA contest rules. Persons who enter a contest under a fraudulent name, age and/or social security number will be automatically disqualified from all contests, present or future, on TOWNSQUARE MEDIA.
8. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
9. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.
10. For a copy of these rules, either send a S.A.S.E. to Regent Communications Contest Rules, 117 SE 5th St, Evansville, IN 47708, or come by the TOWNSQUARE MEDIA office 117 SE 5th St. in Evansville Monday thru Friday during regular business hours.
11. All prizes are non-transferable.