7 Types of Weird People You Encounter at ‘Big Box Stores’ in the Tri-State
1) The "My clothing is see through and I don't care" person
This is tragic and unfortunate. I don't care what size you are, color, beliefs, etc, I don't want to see your unmentionables at Walmart where I buy my food. You know, the food I am going to eat where your butt was just hanging out at. Yeah. Stop wearing see through clothes to grocery stores people.
2) The "I no longer care about anything anymore" person This one you see a lot, and they come in many different varieties. Things happen and life is tough, especially while navigating a Walmart.3) The "White trash kings of the world" people
These people generally come in the form of individuals with open beer cans in their hands, mullets, and recliner motorcycles...evidently.
4) The "I let my video gaming watching preferences dictate my dress - hillbilly edition" person I appreciate that people love television and gaming and the arts (I use that term loosely) so much that they'd like to emulate their favorite characters through dress. However, Walmart is generally not the best place to do that. That's what cosplay is for.
5) The "That is definitely illegal not just horrific" person
These people should really be banned from Walmart. No shoes, no shirt, no pants, no service. Seriously. I do not need sweaty butts rubbing up against produce that I'm getting ready to buy. It's just disgusting and a health hazard. Wear clothes to the store, people.
6) The "Walmart parental wonder!" person Everyone has encountered the worst parents in Walmart. Sometimes I think they're not really that bad of parents, but that Walmart brings out the worst in their kids which effects their parenting ability. I know that my kids act up in Walmart and it's difficult to shop. Generally, though, I do pretty well in making sure they're not acting too crazy. Some parents just let their kids let loose or the parents let loose on the kids and act insane. Either one is not good.
7) The "Did I just really see that?" person
You've all seen at least one of these people in Walmart. You know that person that you had to do a double-take for to make sure you actually saw what you just saw. Yeah, that person. These people are the best but also sometimes the most frightening. How crazy do you have to be to do these things? Or how much do you not give a bleep that you do these things? Either scenario is terrifying.