Autolist.com Releases Kentucky Automotive Sales Trends Study Findings
Thinking about buying a car this holiday season? This guide will show you how to get the most bang for your buck!
The automotive buyer intelligence firm Autolist.com today released a study in advance of holiday shopping that ranks Owensboro the #4 most affordable place to buy a vehicle in Kentucky during the holiday season.
The study, which draws on over 76 million vehicles and 4.5 billion unique data points across vehicles of all makes and models nationwide, shows that used vehicles in Owensboro are on average $22 more than the Kentucky average. In addition, Autolist.com ranks Kentucky the #42 most affordable place to buy a car in the nation, with average prices $841 above the national average.
In terms of specific vehicles, Autolist.com’s study points to the Chevrolet Camaro being the most affordable vehicle in Owensboro, with prices $1,496 below the Kentucky average.
According to the study, the top 5 most affordable models in Owensboro are:
- Chevrolet Camaro, $1,496 below the state average
- Nissan Rogue, $1,189 below the state average
- Toyota Tacoma, $1,148 below the state average
- Hyundai Tucson, $1,120 below the state average
- GMC Acadia, $1,061 below the state average
Autolist.com's study also provides the most affordable in-state and national rankings for vehicles and locations. Among the results:
Top 5 Most Affordable Vehicles in Kentucky
- Ram Ram Pickup 2500, $753 below the national average
- Kia Sedona, $616 below the national average
- Volkswagen Passat, $532 below the national average
- Cadillac ATS, $526 below the national average
- Lexus IS 250, $519 below the national average
Top 5 Most Affordable Locations in Kentucky
- Lexington, $427 below the state average
- Covington, $343 below the state average
- Louisville, $55 below the state average
- Owensboro, $22 above the state average
- Bowling Green, $420 above the state average
Top 5 Most Affordable States
- Florida, $934 below the national average
- Rhode Island, $601 below the national average
- New York, $466 below the national average
- Massachusetts, $465 below the national average
- Connecticut, $435 below the national average
As a result, there is an opportunity for people to save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on their next vehicle by taking advantage of geographic differences in used vehicle prices.
Autolist.com (www.Autolist.com) is based in San Francisco and is the fastest growing mobile focused new and used car search engine. With the top rated automotive apps in the Google Play and iOS App Stores, the company is leading the way for consumers looking to research, find and buy their next vehicle across their devices and on the web.