Bargain-Hunters in Henderson, New Store Opening Soon [GALLERY]
Attention bargain shoppers. There's a new Ollie's Bargain Outlet coming to Henderson. They're having a job fair today and tomorrow if you need employment.
I just love a good bargain, how about you? Especially when I'm shopping for Christmas Wish. From fundraisers, discounts and customer service, Ollie's makes shopping for 8,000 kids much more easy. We've got it down to a science every single holiday season. We also couldn't purchase 20,000 gifts without stores like Oliie's, Bargain Hunt or Gabe's. We need those bargains. We buy all year long when we see good deals. Christmas Wish runs on an $800 budget and it's for two storage units, so we can fill them up when we see deep discounts. I'll travel to the Evansville locations as well to do a little bargain-hunting. My last purchase at a discount retailer, I spent $1000 and saved..........over $5000. The WBKR van was packed with gifts for the kids. Crazy, right? I consider myself a a bargain hunter extraordinaire!
Now, I can do some discount shopping in Henderson too! Ollie's Bargain Outlet will open in the Gardenside Shopping Center (intersection of Zion Road and Kerry Lane) on August 12th, 2020. They'll open at 9AM, and during the Grand Opening, there will be tons of giveaways.
They're also having a job fair today and tomorrow. Bring your resume or stop by and fill out an application at the Ramada Inn in Henderson. Today until 5PM and tomorrow, June 25th, 2020 from 8AM-5PM.
Since 1976 Christmas Wish has been making sure every child in the tri-state gets a visit from Santa. You can make a HUGE difference in the lives of others with Facebook Donations. Because of our record-breaking year last season, our Christmas Wish account is depleted. It's super easy to do and I thank you for your help in advance!
It's also really easy to DONATE directly to Christmas Wish via Facebook.
1. Go to the "WBKR Christmas Wish Facebook Page"
2. You'll see the Donate Button on the top right-hand side of the page.
3. Click on Donate Button and follow the easy steps. 100% of the proceeds go directly to Christmas Wish and the mission.
It's really easy to set up a Christmas Wish Fundraiser on your Facebook Page too.
1. Go to the "WBKR Christmas Wish Facebook Page" HERE.
2. In the middle of the Christmas Wish Facebook Page is a "Create a Fundraiser Button"
3. Just follow the simple instructions and the fundraiser will show up on your Facebook page to begin collecting donations on your behalf.
4. Feel proud of yourself and understand how much good you're doing for families this holiday season! 100% of the proceeds go directly to Christmas Wish and the mission.