How to Play WBKR’s Barnyard Bingo [Official Rules]
We are launching a brand new contest here at WBKR! It's called Barnyard Bingo. LOL! Yes, we're playing Bingo with farm animals and giving you the chance to win some amazing prizes if you can claim one of the 75 spaces on our gigantic Bingo card!
We have your chance to win a space on the Barnyard Bingo card multiple times each weekday. Chad and Angel will have two chances each weekday morning on the morning show. Barb will have one chance for you to get qualified during The Barb Show and Dave Spencer will have a chance for you to get qualified each weekday afternoon during The Drive Home.
If you win a space on our Barnyard Bingo card, you are going to be eligible to win great prizes at the grand prize event at 10am, Saturday, November 2nd at Diamond Lake Campground and Resort. There, we will release five different "farm" animals onto the WBKR Barnyard Bingo card. If one of the "pops a squat" and uses the restroom on your space, you'll win the prize associated with that animal.
Here are the prizes up for grabs and the animals each prize is associated with:
- Cow (Country Christmas Getaway To Gaylord Opryland Resort)
- Goat (Miranda Lambert- 4 pack of tickets at Ford Center in Eville)
- Donkey (3 day, 2 night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in PCB)
- Alpaca (4 tickets to Chris Stapleton, Willie Nelson and Sheryl Crow in Lexington)
- Llama (2-night stay in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg from Patriot Home Getaways)
Okay, here's how it works. Tune in each weekday and listen for our special Barnyard Bingo cue-to-call. When you hear it, we'll yell out a Bingo ball. For example- if we say "B 10!" be caller number 10 to claim that space for our grand prize giveaway. If we yell, O-68, be caller number 68 to claim that space. We'll qualify for all 75 spaces on air from October 7th through November 1st.
If you win a space on the Bingo board, you MUST be present at the grand prize giveaway at Diamond Lake to win. The Barnyard Bingo grand prize game will begin at 10am, when our five farm animals will be loaded onto the playing field. If the animal "pops a squat" and drops a "#2" on your space on the board, you will win the prize associated with that animal. In the event that the droppings are split between two spaces, WBKR staff will determine which space bears the majority of the movement. That space will be declared the winning space and the holder will be awarded the prize.
In the event that one or more animals do not relieve themselves in the first hour of the contest, we will determine the remaining winners by randomly drawing Bingo balls/numbers from a Bingo kit.
So, stay tuned to WBKR for your chance to win a Barnyard Bingo space. Be listening for our special cue-to-call and be the correct caller when you hear it- 270-926-WBKR, 1-800-844-WBKR or you can use the CALL US feature on the WBKR app. The online qualification period runs weekdays 10/7/2019 - 11/1/2019.
Barnyard Bingo is presented by Blue Star Restoration.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA GENERAL CONTEST RULES:
WBKR invites listeners to participate in our Barnyard Bingo contest. We ask that all contestants adhere to the following general rules:
1. Contestant must have a valid social security number and must be at least 21 years old.
2. Contestant is limited to one prize per household and/or address and can win only once on any TOWNSQUARE MEDIA OF EVANSVILLE, INC station (WDKS, WGBF-AM/FM, WJLT, WKDQ,WBKR,WOMI) every thirty (30) days. If you or anyone in your household wins a prize valued at $1,000 or more, you will not be eligible to participate in another TOWNSQUARE MEDIA contest for three months; $4,500 or more, you will not be eligible for another contest for one year.
3. No purchase necessary to win. No substitutions for prizes. Only one prize will be awarded.
4. Applicable taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
5. Employees of TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, its agents, sponsors, other media outlets, affiliates and their families are not eligible to participate in any contest.
6. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA is not responsible for loss of service to contest number from telephones and cellular phones due to overload, busy signals, hang-ups, disconnection or any other reason that may prevent any individual from completing his/her call.
7. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA reserves the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to TOWNSQUARE MEDIA contest rules. Persons who enter a contest under a fraudulent name, age and/or social security number will be automatically disqualified from all contests, present or future, on TOWNSQUARE MEDIA.
8. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
9. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.
10. For a copy of these rules, either send a S.A.S.E. to Townsquare Media Contest Rules, 117 SE 5th St, Evansville, IN 47708, or come by the TOWNSQUARE MEDIA office 117 SE 5th St. in Evansville Monday thru Friday during regular business hours.
11. All prizes are non-transferable.
12. Contestants (qualifiers) in Barnyard Bingo must be present to win. The grand prize event will take place Saturday, November 2nd at Diamond Lake Campground & Resort. Qualifiers must check in between 9:15 am and 10am to claim their Barnyard Bingo spaces. Bingo will start promptly at 10am.