Quick & Easy Pizza Roll-Up (VIDEO)
Angel Here! Time is in short supply at the Welsh house. The nights when everything is crazy and all the kids have stuff going on this is my go-to recipe to get everyone fed.
- Tortilla (wheat or white)
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzerella Cheese/or cheese sticks
- Pepperoni slices
- Place Tortilla flat on a plate
- Spread Pizza Sauce on with spoon
- Sprinkle Cheese or place cheese stick on tortilla
- Roll all up and place toothpick in to hold
I like to use a cheese stick because its super easy and fun for the kids to do. It also creates less mess.
You can even put them in the oven if you have a little extra time and dip them in pizza sauce.
These roll ups are perfect to take to the pool, or a picnic, or even the ballpark when we have ball games.