The WBKR/Halloween Havoc Great Pumpkin Smash Returns [Video]
It's back! The WBKR/Audubon Chrysler Great Pumpkin Smash returns! And this year, we have some pretty amazing prizes. Here's what's up for grabs.
We have your chance to win a BKR Ball four times daily. Chad and Angel will have two chances each weekday morning on the morning show. Barb will have a chance for you to get qualified during The Barb Show and Dave Spencer will have a chance for you to win a BKR Ball and get qualified each weekday afternoon during The Drive Home.
If you win a BKR Ball, you are going to be eligible to win great prizes at our Great Pumpkin Smash, 10am, Saturday, October 27th at Diamond Lake Campground and Resort. There, we will give each listener with a BKR ball a small pumpkin to stuff their ball in from Trunnell's Farm Market, hoist the pumpkins in the air courtesy of Murphy Excavating, then SMASH them onto the ground below. If your BKR Ball lands closest to one of our targets, you'll win the prize assigned to that bullseye.
Here's some footage from last year's event!
And, this year, instead of having just one grand prize, we have many and they include:
A 3 day 2 night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort PCB
A "Country Christmas" vacation from Gaylord Opryland Resort
Tickets to see Luke Combs SOLD OUT concert at the Ford Center
Tickets to the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville
Tickets to see Cole Swindell, Thursday, December 6th at the Ford Center
So, stay tuned to WBKR for your chance to win a BKR Ball! Be listening for our Great Pumpkin Smash cue-to-call and be caller #9 when you hear it (on our Everscapes & Evergreen Pools Studio Lines: 270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR).
Or you can register to win one of twelve BKR Balls to be given away online here at WBKR.com!
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA GENERAL CONTEST RULES:
WBKR invites listeners to participate in our Great Pumpkin Smash contest. We ask that all contestants adhere to the following general rules:
1. Contestant must have a valid social security number and must be at least 21 years old.
2. Contestant is limited to one prize per household and/or address and can win only once on any TOWNSQUARE MEDIA OF EVANSVILLE, INC station (WDKS, WGBF-AM/FM, WJLT, WKDQ,WBKR,WOMI) every thirty (30) days. If you or anyone in your household wins a prize valued at $1,000 or more, you will not be eligible to participate in another TOWNSQUARE MEDIA contest for three months; $4,500 or more, you will not be eligible for another contest for one year.
3. No purchase necessary to win. No substitutions for prizes. Only one prize will be awarded.
4. Applicable taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
5. Employees of TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, its agents, sponsors, other media outlets, affiliates and their families are not eligible to participate in any contest.
6. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA is not responsible for loss of service to contest number from telephones and cellular phones due to overload, busy signals, hang-ups, disconnection or any other reason that may prevent any individual from completing his/her call.
7. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA reserves the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to TOWNSQUARE MEDIA contest rules. Persons who enter a contest under a fraudulent name, age and/or social security number will be automatically disqualified from all contests, present or future, on TOWNSQUARE MEDIA.
8. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
9. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.
10. For a copy of these rules, either send a S.A.S.E. to Townsquare Media Contest Rules, 117 SE 5th St, Evansville, IN 47708, or come by the TOWNSQUARE MEDIA office 117 SE 5th St. in Evansville Monday thru Friday during regular business hours.
11. All prizes are non-transferable.
12. Contestants (qualifiers) in the Great Pumpkin Smash must be present to win. The WBKR/Audubon Chrysler Great Pumpkin Smash will take place Saturday, October 27th at Diamond Lake Campground & Resort. Qualifiers must check in between 9:30 am and 10am to claim their BKR Balls and pumpkin. The Great Pumpkin Smash will start promptly at 10am.