Townsquare Media Evansville is Hiring: Media and Digital Sales Executive
If you would like to work in the fun, fast-paced world of radio, Townsquare Media Evansville is now taking applications for the Media and Digital Sales Executive position. The Media and Digital Sales Executive must be a creative thinker and team player. This position is an outside sales position. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Laura.Lovejoy@townsquaremedia.com.
Media and Digital Sales Executive – Townsquare Media Evansville
Townsquare Media is looking for dynamic professionals to join our team of sales executives! Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow your career, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you.
• Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses, conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A), present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
• Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
• Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
• Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
• Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
• Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into our CRM database.
• Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
• Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
• Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a sense of what it takes to win is essential
• The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, enthusiastic and work with urgency to meet deadlines
• Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor
• Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
• Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
• Previous sales experience preferred but not required
• Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience
• Highly Competitive Base Salary plus Uncapped Commission
• Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
• 3 weeks of Vacation Time
• Company provided Laptop
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• High Energy Work Environment
• Opportunity for Upward Mobility
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.