Happy National Fettuccine Alfredo Day: Quick & Easy 15-Minute Recipe
It's National Fettuccine Alfredo Day and we're celebrating with a quick and easy recipe for it!
1/2 cup butter
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1 pint heavy cream
1 teaspoon garlic powder
salt & pepper to taste
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 lb fettuccine
1) In saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter
2) When butter is melted, whisk in cream cheese.
3) Add heavy cream
4) Add garlic powder, salt and pepper
5) Simmer for 15-20 minutes
6) Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese
7) Serve with fettuccine noodles (cooked according to package directions)