Apollo Eagles being Sent to State in Style
Members of the Apollo High School boys’ basketball team will depart from AHS on Tuesday, March 13, on their way to the Sweet 16 basketball tournament in Lexington. The Eagles will play George Rogers Clark in the first game. Tipoff is 7 p.m. (Central) Wednesday, March 14.
Before leaving home, the team bus will sweep through their feeder schools on the west side of Daviess County, where students will have signs, balloons and pep rallies to cheer the Eagles on to victory.
Apollo Boys Basketball Elementary Tour Send Off
- 10:00 am – Leave Apollo
- 10:05 am – Burns Elementary – 10 minutes here
- 10:20 am – Burns Middle – 10 minute hallway walk
- 10:45 am – Arrive at Southern Oaks – 10 minutes here
- 11:10 AM – Arrive at Tamarack Elementary – 10 minutes here
- 11:35 am – Arrive at Sorgho Elementary – 10 minutes here (walk the Hallway of Champions)
- Noon – Arrive at West Louisville – 10 minutes here
- 12:25 pm – Arrive at Audubon Elementary – 10 minutes here
- 12:45 pm – Arrive at Chick-Fil-A – Boys Walk in – Get a Box Lunch and say thank you
- 12:55 pm – On the road to STATE!