Here’s a Tasty Way to Spice Up Your Saturday Morning Breakfast Sandwich
Each Monday here on WBKR, Angel and I feature a delicious What's Cookin'? recipe. On the third Monday of each month, we share with you a recipe from Kentucky Legend, the official sponsor of our weekly segment. Today, Brooklyn Maple joined us with a recipe that is guaranteed to "spice" up your weekends. It's a Kentucky Legend recipe for Spice Saturday Sliders. It features Kentucky Legend Ham, plus a little bit of Sriracha tossed in to really wake you up on a Saturday morning.
Check this out! Here's how to make these delicious Spicy Saturday Sliders.
SPICY SATURDAY SLIDERS
- 1 package of Hawaiian rolls (12 count)
- 8-10 eggs
- 1 package of Tex Mex shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham
- 3/4 cup pickled jalapenos
- 2-3 tablespoons Sriracha
Get our free mobile app
- Scramble eggs.
- Cut the 12 rolls in half, creating two sheets; 1 with roll tops and 1 with bottoms.
- Sprinkle Tex-Mex shredded cheese on roll bottoms.
- Cover the cheese with the cooked eggs and Kentucky Legend ham.
- Add another layer of cheese on top of the ham.
- Place jalapenos on top of the second layer of cheese.
- Drizzle Sriracha on top of the jalapenos.
- Place tops of rolls onto the sliders.
- Coat the tops of the rolls with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!
To see other delicious Kentucky Legend recipes that you can try at home, CLICK HERE.