The Peach Truck Is Coming To Owensboro & They’re Bringing Pecans Too!
Angel here! Fresh Peaches scream summertime to me. I always love when the Peach Truck rolls into town. We have the tour schedule right here.
The Peach Truck will be at Tractor Supply here in Owensboro in June and July and you can place your pre-orders now so you don't miss out.
You can get a 25 lb. box of Freestone Georgia Peaches for just $45, and even delicious pecans (shelled and halved) are $11/lb.
You can also get two boxes of Peaches and two bags of Pecans for just $100.
Preferred payment is debit/credit card! No need to reserve. Just come on out.
These peaches are absolutely AMAZING and we love getting them every year!
You can pre-order to make sure you don't miss out. All pre-orders have to be in by Tuesday, June 1st.
Here's some fun peach recipes:
PEACH DUMP CAKE
- 1 CAN OF PEACHES W/SYRUP
- 1 BOX OF YELLOW CAKE MIX
- 3/4 CUP OF BUTTER SLICED
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread peaches, with syrup, into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over peaches.
- Place butter evenly over cake mix.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
- Serve warm or allow to cool.
- Add ice cream for a little extra goodness.
Other yummy ideas for peaches:
- Peach Ice Cream
- On the grill
- Dessert Bars
- On cereal
- Frozen for smoothies