So I was sitting at a desk at Pogue Chrysler on Friday afternoon when I moved my laptop a little happened again.

Another tiny, clear, perfectly round plastic ball came out of the side of my computer.

It's the fourth or fifth time it's happened.

That picture up top? That's what it looks like up close.

Here's a picture that'll show you just how big it is.


Dave Spencer

So what are these things? I mentioned it to Chad and he's had the same thing happen to his computer.

I'm hesitant to take it to a computer physician since my computer works just fine.

So I thought I'd pose the question to the masses.

Any thoughts?