Eight Things You Should Never Do at an Owensboro Yard Sale
Yard sale season is upon us. It's why a lot of people will NOT sleep in on Saturdays. But how early should you arrive at one? That's covered below.
I did a little crowd-sourcing and learned of seven things you shouldn't do at an Owensboro yard sale...or ANY yard sale, for that matter.
I doubt some of this stuff would go over too well in Albuquerque.
So here we go:
1. "Don’t show up 2 hours before they open low balling."
1A. "Don't low ball at all. If it says a dollar I want a dollar."
2. "Don't smoke on my property. Especially flicking your butts onto my grass or driveway."
3. "Carry out more than four glasses." (Somebody knows what this means. But I've been told and I won't do it.)
4. "Sneak something valuable into a box of cheap junk, hoping the seller won’t notice and then buy the whole box for a buck!!!" (I didn't know people did that. Tsk, tsk.)
5. "Showing up with a flashlight before I have even had my first cup of coffee." (Amen!)
6. "Ask if they have layaway."
7. "Try to buy 3.00 worth of stuff with a 100.00 bill." (You need one of those signs stores have about not accepting 50s or 100s after a certain time.)
And...finally...this one came from in-house. Guess who? A hint: 10-2.
8. "Strip down and try on the clothes."
Are there more? There's BOUND to be more. Lay 'em on me.