It’s Not Too Late to Do February ‘Reasons Why I Love You’ Challenge
The only 'challenge' to me in this challenge is remembering to write out the reasons why I love my daughter before she wakes up in the morning. It's kind of like Elf on the Shelf in February - only easier.
All you have to do is write a reason why you love someone in your life each day leading up to Valentine's Day and give it to your person. You can get creative and put it on construction paper and tape it to their bedroom door. You can put it on a post-it and stick it to the bathroom mirror. Or you can buy one of these fancy $3 boards from Target and pop the love notes in each day.
Here are some ideas for reasons why you love your kids:
- Their heart is full of sweetness and sunshine!
- Their silliness makes you laugh out loud!
- Their creativity inspires you!
- They are kind to others!
- Their snuggles make a bad day into a good day!
- Their determination to always try their hardest makes you proud!
Here are some ideas for reasons why you love your spouse:
- They always help bring out the best in you!
- They always keep your belly and heart full!
- They make you smile!
- They are a good listener/friend!
- They do the taxes!
- You can be your truest self around them without fear of judgement!
- They love you unconditionally!