Kentucky Is the 5th Worst State for Singles!
Happy Valentine's Day Kentucky! Hopefully you've found your someone special to spend the day with. Otherwise, you may be out of luck based on this study.
This month WalletHub released its report on 2019's Best & Worst States for Singles and Kentucky didn't fare so well. Dating today is a nightmare already between Bumble, Plenty Of Fish, Tinder or my favorite, if I wasn't married of course, FarmersOnly.com, it's hard to make that real connection with someone. In Kentucky, based on this study, there's much more working against singles. Hey, but at least we're not West Virginia!
WalletHub compared all 50 states across three key dimensions: 1) Dating Economics, 2) Dating Opportunities and 3) Romance & Fun to identify the best and worst states for singles, Here's how Kentucky stacked up:
Dating in Kentucky (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 33rd – % of Single Adults
- 36th – Gender Balance of Singles
- 41st – Online-Dating Opportunities
- 47th – Mobile-Dating Opportunities
- 39th – Median Annual Household Income (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 29th – Restaurants per Capita
- 33rd – Movie Theaters per Capita