What’s Cookin’? One-Pan Beans and Cornbread [Recipe]
ONE-PAN BEANS AND CORNBREAD
1 (12 ounce) package of frozen butter beans, thawed
1 (12 ounce) package of frozen baby Lima beans, thawed
1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 (28 ounce) can baked beans with onion
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1/3 cup of vinegar
1/4 cup of water
1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
1 (6-8.5 ounce) envelope of cornbread mix
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. In a greased 3-quart baking dish, mix first eight ingredients together.
3. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Increase temperature to 400 degrees F
4. Mix cornbread according to package directions. Spread on top of beans.
5. Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown.
What’s Cookin’? is sponsored each week by Murphy Appliance Company in Owensboro!