Kohl’s Now Accepting Amazon Returns
And you don't even need a box!
There's nothing worse than buying something and having to return it - especially when you purchased it online. You have to rebox it, find and print the label, and drop it off to be sent back.
Well, now Kohl's is making that a whole lot easier. Now you can take your Amazon returns to Kohl's, even without a box. Kohl's will actually pack it up for you and ship it back for free. It doesn't matter if you have the original packaging or why you're returning the item.
Here's how to make Amazon returns at Kohl's:
1. Begin your return on Amazon’s Online Return Center
2. Select the Kohl’s Dropoff option
3. Amazon will email you a QR code
4. Bring the item(s) you’re returning to a participating Kohl’s store and show the QR code on your smartphone to a Kohl’s associate in-store
5. Kohl’s will pack, label and ship your return for free
Yep, it's that easy.