5 Easter Brunches in Rockford, Illinois That Will Leave You Hopping in Delight
Holidays are all about overindulging. Whether that be overindulging in food, drinks, or fun, it doesn't matter as long as you celebrate to the fullest with those you love most in life.
I love Easter primarily because of the food. It's the only holiday where my family does a full-fledged brunch, and I LOVE me some breakfast food. I'm also of the mind that the best way to celebrate a holiday is going someplace where someone else does all the cooking AND cleaning up, and all my family needs to do is show up and enjoy.
If you're looking for great brunch options to take your family to this Easter in Rockford, here are 5 everybunny is sure to love.
1. GreenFire Restaurant Bar and Bakery - Sunday, April 17, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. This is a great option for anyone who craves unique and delicious brunch menu options. Reservations can be made by calling 815-316-3473.
2. Stockholm Inn - Maybe it's the Swede in me, but this is always the first place I think of when it comes to a great place to eat breakfast, and no Easter brunch is complete without Swedish Pancakes!
3. Hoffman House Supper Club - If you want to take your Easter eating to a whole new, delicious level, the Hoffman House's Easter Buffet is always a great place to do that! Just check out this year's menu...
4. Fresco at Anderson Japanese Gardens - Fresco just reopened for your dining pleasure this month, and this is a great place to enjoy an amazing meal with a fabulous view this Easter!
5. The Stone Eagle Tavern - Stone Eagle's all-you-can-eat buffet is one of the most affordable buffet options in Rockford this Easter, and just look at all these options...
Can I give you one more brunch option to check out this Easter? Don't forget that RBI now has a new Brunch Bar, and it looks amazing!