Five Stores I Wish Where Back In Townsquare Mall
I still remember making plans with my middle school friends to head to Townsquare Mall. Our favorite store was The Limited! This store is long gone along with many others I miss!Here are five stores I wish were still in Townsquare Mall;
1. The Limited-This was the "IT" store for girls when I was growing up. I remember I saved my money and bought a few outfits from there and wore them all the time!
2. Dawhares- Such a great store! So many cute clothes and I could go in and always find something.
3. Ham Wear- Everyone had something from Ham Wear. It was trendy and piggies were so fun!
4. Famous Barr Home Store- I remember planning what I would decorate my house with when I got older in here. They always had the most beautiful plate patterns and bedding sets.
5. Disc Jockey- I loved this store because I could always find the series I wanted to watch on DVD! Now there is Netflix which I don't have so I really miss this store.
What are some of the stores you miss most that used to be in the mall? What stores do you wish we could have?